The Health & Equity Difference – We will help your company:
- Connect your organizational mission, vision, and performance goals to the Enhanced National Culturally & Linguistically Appropriate Services (CLAS) Standards.
- Develop a reputation for cultural competence to attract a workforce that represents those served.
- Systematize continuing professional development activities to meet national standards of equitable care.
- Design quality initiatives that engage patients and their families, motivating them to take responsibility for their health related behavior and commit to prevention and treatment plans.
- Meet best practice standards of the Joint Commission, Patient Centered Medical Home, and other advanced care model requirements.
- Meet new health care reform legislation regarding language services and effective communication.
- This has been a great experience for us [and] would not have been possible without your leadership. ~ The Children’s Center of Hamden